This Z-Wave thermostat is an electronic thermostat for installation in a standard wall box. The thermostat has a built-in Z-Wave 500 chip which can be connected to home automation systems such as Fibaro, Sensio, Vera, Zipato. The display shows the floor or ambient temperature.
The thermostat is equipped with touch-sensitive buttons. By lightly pressing the buttons, the display will show the set value. The Z-Wave thermostat is equipped with a single-pole switch. It can be used with two external temperature sensors.
What is Z-Wave?
Z-Wave is the name of a wireless signal for controlling devices in your home, also known as home automation. In other words, it allows you to program your home (e.g. when does the thermostat go on/off and what temperature). And you can control all this remotely using your tablet or smartphone.
The MAGNUM Z-Wave thermostat works with systems such as Fibaro, Vera, Zipato and Sensio.
|825861||MAGNUM Z-wave Control for Fibaro, Sensio, Vera and Zipato systems||Polar white – RAL 9010|
|825860||MAGNUM Z-wave Control for Fibaro, Sensio, Vera and Zipato systems||Graphite black – RAL 9011|
|Type||Smart Z-Wave thermostat|
|Suitable for||Electrical systems|
|Sensors||Room and floor sensor (10K)|
|Voltage||230V – 50/60Hz|
|Maximum load||16 A / 230V|
|Temperature range||+5 / +40°C|
|App||X through Z-Wave system|
2 year guarantee on the electrical operation and floor sensor.
- Voltage 230 Volt – 50/60 Hz
- Max. load 16A / 230 V
- Temperature range +5 / +40°C
- Class IP21
- Color Polar white (RAL 9010) Black (RAL 9011)
- Certification CE
- Power consumption 1,5W
- Min/Max operating temp. 5°C tot 40°C
- Temp.interval floor sensor 5°C tot 40°C
- Temp.interval room sensor 5°C tot 40°C
- Smartstart Adding the thermostat to a Z-wave network by scanning a supplied QR code
- Power metering Reading consumption
- Over The Air Update (OTA) The ability to update the Z-wave wirelessly
- Room and floor sensor
- Temperature limiter
- Power controller
- Built-in Z-Wave chip 500 series
- Weekly programme through gateway
- 7-segment LCD display
- Can be used in combination with various NTC sensors
- Lock mode / child lock
- Calibration possibility
- 8 scenarios
- Works with Fibaro, Sensio, Vera and Zipato systems
- Installation method
- Suitable for electric heating systems.
- Installation instructions
- Floor sensor